Asbestosis diseases treatment

To cure asbestosis, you can remove the mucus/phlegm in your lungs through postural drainage procedures. Other way is with giving medicine spray to dilute the mucus. Asbestosis diseases is a fatal diseases, like as HIV/AIDS, there are no way to cure it. The only way to cure asbestosis diseases is transplantation of the lungs. But, where you can get it? Just wait the time when someone discovered it. There is one of solution to cure asbestosis, chemotherapy. But, chemotherapy is not usefull. Advice from me, always conscious of health, trust in your life and always optimistic.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comment:

  1. MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM ASBESTOSIS THROUGH HERBS
    I was diagnosed of Asbestosis in 2013, the doctor told me it has no permanent cure, i was given medications to help me with breathing and bronchodilators inhaler to slow it down, this continued till i saw a testimony in a health forum posted by an Anita Fords from Switzerland about how she was cured of Asbestosis by a herbal Doctor from South Africa Dr Ejiro, I contacted this herbal doctor via his email and he sent me the herbal medicine for Asbestosis through courier service, when i received the herbal medicine i applied it for 2 weeks as instructed and i was totally curedn off the disease, my health is back again, Contact this herbal doctor via his email ejiroherbalcure@gmail.com or +27617403481

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright 2009 by Public Health Information all right reserved, proudly powered by Blogger